Thursday, November 27, 2008

Four Point Four

4.4 miles may not seem that far if you are in a car or riding a bike, but to the average untrained and unwilling participant runner....that is way to far to run. I unknowingly signed up for the 4.4 mile Turkey Trot this month so that I could spend some quality time with my gorgeous wife. I thought Turkey Trot meant 5k....but apparently that is not enough diversity for these sadistic running bastards, so they made two flavors...2,5 and 4.4. And that is another thing....shouldnt it be 2.2 and 4.4.... Where do they come up with the extra .3 miles for the shorter race.....I will never understand runners or people who run for enjoyment anyways....but some things really dont make any sense to me....

I love my wife...But she hates the cold and rain...and she chose running to be one of her hobbies.

Well, I will let you know how well I do....or if I do.

1 comment:

cosmo said...

you did great and I had a beautiful morning!! Thank you for running the race with me : )